Wednesday, April 05, 2006

AOL Sucks eggs!!

I am really getting tired of sllllloooowwwwllllyyyyy connecting with aol and all the other problems associated with it. We are having problems with our computer--when I mention to the repair guy that we have AOL, he gets a eureka looks and says there's the whole problem. Apparently AOL will kill computers...it is definitely not making ours happy. We are unfortunately bound until next year, but all our other computers will be put on digital. None of my friends using other services are having the problems we are having with AOL, plus the connection is a zillion times faster than AOL and the price is actually comparable. Don't even get me started about my billing nightmare! Just take my advice---the disks that are being whored out are only good for ornaments-DO NOT INSTALL AOL IN YOUR COMPUTER!!

No comments: