Tuesday, October 10, 2006

And here we are again!

I feel as though I have blog whiplash! I post several times, then come to a screeching halt.....I have given up and ordered a weblog for dummies book from Amazon.com......I have so many shortcomings in the blog sphere that maybe this will enlighten me and move me along the path!

The weather has been so strange here for October! Last week we had 95 degree weather and now it has fallen to 60's and drizzly..This is definitely soup weather!I am going to have to fix a big pot of chili this weekend!

I am teaching a friend how to crochet--she is learning and I am refreshing my skills--it's been a long time since I have done this---we are working on granny squares for afghans. On the knitting front, I'm working on a prayer shawl out of Homespun. I haven't worked with synthetic yarns in a while, but this stuff knits up nicely and is really soft. I think it is good for charity project when easy care yarn is needed.
I really like the k3 p3 pattern---it is very soothing and easy to keep up with. Pictures to follow.....

No comments: