Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ya know it going to be one of those mornings when...

You wake up and trudge down the hall only to be greeted by a honking wet spot on the carpet....and all three dogs are acting guilty! It's not like they didn't go out at midnight....so here I am at 8:30 on the morning shampooing a carpet....the alternate title to this entry was going to be something singing my extreme love for my carpet shampooer, but that smacks heavily of a mental health diagnosis that I probably wouldn't be able to pronounce....at any rate, I had to shoot the spot with Spray and Wash (my other love) and take the kids to school---who by the way apparently did not have their time telling abilities turned on ---- so here I am shampooing this damn thing before I head to work....Thank God for my job! There is plenty of flex time built in!
And how was your morning?!

No comments: