1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean is best since I have a grinder. I love the process of grinding coffee for each brew.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully loaded!
3. Regular or flavored? I'm fine with anything.
4. How do you drink your coffee? With turbino sugar and creamer or whole milk.
5. Favorite coffee ever? I like to try many types, so I have to say whatever blend I have in my cup that day is my favorite. I did get an unbelievably good bag from my recent Fall into Autumn Buddy... yum!!!!
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I love trying different house blends from coffee houses and the smaller coffee shops.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? sugar cookies (the crispy kind) or biscotti of any kind.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nothing in particular--I just love coffee!
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I am nuts about sock yarn in any fiber blend.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Is it possible to hate yarn?!
11. What's on your needles? A sock from Collinette Jitterbug, a facecloth, my first sweater, a scarf and I am about to cast on a sock with some fabulous yarn from my dishcloth buddy...not on one needle, mind you, but many to suit whatever mood I'm in.
12. Favorite colors? Blues, purples, reds, greens, oranges etc--I like all colors actually.
13. Allergies? Nope!
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? my bra...oops, wrong swap (LOL) and for those of you I have just shocked or offended: Hang on--it's going to be a bumpy ride!