Monday, November 05, 2007

Just a quick post

Just a quick post before I run off to work. It's Monday and I am running behind, as usual.

If anyone sees a digital camera along the highway trying to hitch a ride out of Kansas--yell at me...Mine has gone AWOL and I think it got up an walked away on it's own. Yes, I have been griping about it---a lot--but I would really like to find it so I can at least grab the memory card! So needless to say, it may be hiding in fear somewhere around the house after the last time it screwed up, but it isn't where I left it....It's probably hiding out in the laundry room with all the single socks that have disappeared...darn it!

So for at least a little, while, I may not have pictures...time to order another camera. Darn.

I will post more tonight when I have time to write--good coffee and great friends to you and yours!!

No comments: