Sunday, June 24, 2007

Friday Night Wichita KIP


Here are pictures from the Friday night Knit in Public sock class. I finally got to go! Yeah! I met new people that I hadn't met before and got to see Connie, one of my favorite knitters and the teacher for this class. There were a couple other ladies there, but my camera has an attitude and I didn't get the pictures. I have no pictures of my sock since I didn't quite get the hang of it and frogged it. However, I will be starting over and getting caught up to where the others are in time for the second class on Thursday. I'm not so sure I'm sold on the socks on circ needles business, but at least I can try. The other picture is of two bags----HANDBAGS (!!) knit by the two ladies that are modeling them. Kudos and credit to both of them!
It was good to go! I have been absent from that group for WAY TOO LONG!

No comments: