Monday, March 03, 2008

DUHHHHHHHHH




When the lightning strike of wisdom hits me, sometimes the flash blinds me....


The heel is turned...It took me a while to actually work through the instructions that said:


row 1: sl1 k17 sts, ssk, k1 turn
row 2: sl1, p5sts, p2tog, p1 turn

row 3: sl1, k6 sts, ssk, k1 turn

row 4: sl1, p7sts, p2tog, p1 turn
Continue in this manner until all stitches are consumed...


In my literal thinking, I was trying to do rows 1 through 4 over and over again (in this manner)...guess what? That was not even close...for those of you laughing your heads off, please remember some of us are literalistic...after frogging twice, I think my guardian angel finally had enough, because suddenly a blinding flash hit....after row 4, you :



sl 1, k8, ssk, k1 turn
sl 1, p9, p2tog, p1 turn
sl1, k10, ssl, k1 turn....and so on UNTIL ALL STITCHES ARE CONSUMED..

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!








No comments: