Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Time in Oklahoma

Yesterday, we went to Agra, Oklahoma to visit my in laws and celebrate my niece's birthday. As you can see, there is a little bit of a size difference between the older kids and their young cousin...
Problem solved....Goofy boys!
I'm not sure if they are the Three Musketeers or the Three Stooges.
My awesome sister in law and the birthday girl. Isn't my niece so cute! She was a little bit intimidated by all the big boys running around, but I think we both agreed that girls rule, boys drool....We women have to stick together.

My mom in law, dad in law, sister in law and cute hubby. Unfortunately Roxanne's husband had to stay in Texas for work and church stuff, but we'll catch up with him the next time we get to Texas.
It was a really good end to the weekend. I enjoy hanging out with my in-laws. I'm a pretty lucky girl to have a magnificent hubby and in-laws I adore. I'm truly blessed on many levels.........

No comments: