Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tough life......

The life of the dogs in our house is constant drudgery. Can you imagine having to lay around all day and watch someone spin?! Hard work, I tell ya! Just look, Buddy is so exhausted from supervising the wildness that it was all he could do to drag his aching, overworked body to the patio window to soak up that good ol' sunlight. Did I mention this is pretty much what he does everyday? Supervising the humans around here is just plain hard.....
Meanwhile, the human played. Lookie, Lookie--I made cookies! Yum!
And for those of you nutritionally minded folks, I even managed to sneak some fiber into my diet!

I want one of these...Do you think hubby would believe it was a "sheepdog"?


I probably shouldn't be left alone during the day, I know....

No comments: