Thursday, December 21, 2006


I'm not sure how, but I got pictures to post. Hopefully this will continue since I really do think blogs with pictures are much more interesting than ones without!


I am sitting here nursing my morning cup of coffee and contemplating the fact I need to be getting out the door to go to work. I was home yesterday since I was supposed to drive my mom to Tulsa, but she ended up cancelling due to the fact we were supposed to have bad weather and she didn't want me driving from Kansas to Oklahoma and back if the roads were going to be yucky. So instead I snagged a friend and we went Christmas shopping, which I had not done yet. This is how the whole day looked ---rainy and overcast---but I love the rain and actually like overcast days, so it was good. I snagged the last 2GB PSP memory stick at Best Buy---good since that is the primary thing Brandon wanted. I told the boys that this year there will be less gifts since what they want is so expensive....it still feels weird not filling up the bottom of the tree...

No comments: