Sunday, December 24, 2006

More Pictures from Christmas...




And above, you see my father giving me a "Don't take my picture" look...and then he remembers that the Obedience Fairy missed this daughter! I'm thinking my new year's resolution is going to involve some exercise---I'm looking a little fluffy in the picture above...I'd like to think our camera malfunctioned and added 50 pounds, but the only thing wrong with it (realistically) is the clarity of the pictures...and that may be operator error since I can't seem to slog through the owner's manual.....for the camera either...


I'm thinking my son in the green flight jacket needs a sheering---too bad you can't spin kid hair..at least human kid...but that is a little weird, I guess. You know you have a knitting addiction when anything is measured for possible fiber content....
This is at my parent's home. The bright red walls at my Mom and Dad's actually look really good in photos. They used to be plain wood paneling that made everything look like a cave, but the red really livens it up....

No comments: