Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pictures, Finally!

Here is a picture of the purse I made from the classs in Lawrence, before it was felted. I love this pattern! You can do one in a couple marathon knitting session or over a week of relaxed knitting. Ideally I would have done on for all the women in my family for Christmas, but that is not going to happen this year considering the date......maybe winter soltice presents?

I am eyeing an electric fireplace at Wal-Mart...I know, but if you don't have the possibility of knocking a hole in the wall (we rent) and putting in a fireplace, this is a viable option.....I have ths image of sitting in front of a fire (even if it is man-made), in an comfy chair and knitting....now I just have to figure out how to clean up my room so I can fit one in....and that would entail housework......

No comments: