Thursday, January 04, 2007

YUMMMM





I am going on a high fiber diet this year. Just look at the confection that I got from Amazon yesterday. Actually this is one of three knitting books, I will show the others in future posts as I work from them. I had put this book in my cart for at least a month--I wasn't sure if I wanted it since a couple reviews were mediocre. This book is a prime example of why you can't totally rely on reviews and you really have to investigate yourself. THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!I hope I'm not violating any copyright laws by showing photos from the book--but I am just so excited about so many that I had to show just a few. There are sooo many more really good ones in it and it covers all skill levels such as a reversible cable scarf, fingerless mitts (pictured), a wonderful simple cuddly sweater (pictured) and an unbelievably beautiful Celtic plait sweater for more advanced (pictured in white) that gives me inspiration to aspire to. I'm not at that level yet, but I really am motivated!!There are several baby, kid and male patterns too.

No comments: