Thursday, February 15, 2007

Almost Perfect





I had the most perfect pictures of Sue and I quilting (or at least cutting fabric, sewing angles, ripping out the thread, cursing and re-sewing said block) ever. However after taking tons of pictures to share with you, I got home, went to the computer and proceeded to take the photocard out of the camera.......and that's where things tanked. I had left the photocard at home.....DARN IT!!!! They would have been good pictures. So instead I will leave you with pictures from this morning. The first one is of our little orphan. He has become quite comfortable, as witnessed by his REALLY loud snoring this morning, which did not endear him to the princess in the following picture. Witnessed by the look on her face as she stared at him and then looked at me with utter disgust that not only was he still here, but HE SNORES....


On the weather front--it is unbearably cold (as if I have a choice) and I want to hibernate. The kids didn't have school today and do not have it again tomorrow because of parent-teacher meetings, so I didn't have to worry about getting everyone motivated this morning. Hubby and son are in class this evening, so the boys and I hit the video store. They got PlayStation games to tide them over tomorrow and I got the movie "Sherrybaby". It looks like it will be really good and it has my favorite actress as lead character, but I just can't seem to get into it right now....It's due tomorrow, so I will have to find time for it before midnight....

No comments: