Thursday, September 27, 2007

Atlanta Bound!

I leave for Atlanta tomorrow evening. Unfortunately my camera may not be with me since it has been somewhat of a pain in the rear. Next week will be camera buying time! I am looking at a Canon (like what Laura uses on her blog, ) or a Kodak Easy share....Check out her blog--especially today's post. Just don't say anything about couch cushions to her for a little while......
I got my Harmony needle set from Knit picks today. I do have to say that the larger needles that I ordered earlier (sizes 7 and 8) are prettier and have a lot of color to them, but the smaller ones have more single colors than a mix. That's OK. I started to cast on a swatch in the round to play with a sock recipe that we got at the sock knitting class--and I drew a COMPLETE BLANK!
I have completely forgot how I did it and how to do the first couple rounds---what's up with that?!!

No comments: