Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Good Day

It started out as a so so day since I really didn't feel all that great this morning, but made myself go in since I had a lot to do---luckily there is a little flex built into my job (I have an AWESOME workplace) so I just went in an hour late and worked an hour later than normal....When I got there my supervisor told me they are changing the way the project I am working on is structured. I have a new task and a couple more hours a week. I am really excited since it is right up my alley. It was a good day.



The dogs aren't real sure of what to do with themselves while everyone is gone, but they'll adjust. I walk in the door to a symphony of howling dogs...and completely disgusted cats.



I am really craving a roadtrip! I want to run down to Oklahoma and visit friends and family. They have gotten an extreme amount of rain as of late and there is a lot of flooding. Thankfully nobody I know has been flooded out, but put everyone who has flooded in your prayers. We Okies can weather quite a bit, but I think all the rain is starting to get tiring for everyone there...

No comments: