Friday, July 13, 2007

A Little Time and a Credit Card......

is a dangerous thing...

I took one of my comp days off today to get things accomplished that I haven't done since the boys have been at camp this week. They come home this afternoon, and no, I still haven't accomplished much this morning except make a mean pot of coffee...and drink it....But hey, I got online and there was this very seductive email from JoAnne's craft stores spitting out a FREE SHIPPING siren call, so of course I followed it (like the little lemming that I am...). Yes siree--

This morning Sugar, protector of all-intimidator of none-was going nuts barking at the patio door. Coupled with chirps from outside the door, I had to investigate. It seems a baby robin has made it's way to my patio. Since it has feathers, I am assuming it is learning to fly and that mom and dad are nearby. Now I just have to make sure the cats stay inside and to watch the dogs since Cocoa (our hound dog) has been known to catch and eat birds in mid flight. I am really not in the mood to have to wrestle her to get a really cute birdee out of her mouth as I have done before. I would take a picture of the little fellow but I don't want to freak out his parents, who are surely in the trees watching him...It is hard when they leave the nest--this I know....

No comments: