Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Better organization?

Who me?

It's 30 minutes before we have to head out the door for a sports awards ceremony and I can't seem to pull it together. And of course, I keep reminding myself that if only I had organized this the night before...One day I will have our maid get right on that...First I have to get a maid.

At any rate, I am seriously considering some way to get myself back on track as far as organizing. Since it is the end of the school year, we have a ton of activities coming up that I am making an effort to remember in my head. My head is not the best place to put stuff...so Friday I am going to get one of those honkin' huge desk calendars that can also be mounted on the wall. All our various activities will go on it. Next year promises to be a madhouse with all the sports events and other stuff going on, so I am planning to really simplify my calendar. There are also some other things that may be going on that will cause me to be home a lot more often, but until those things actually happen, I won't go into it yet. At any rate, SIMPLIFY is the buzz word here....

1 comment:

Marigold said...

Check out Flylady.net. Lots of good organization tips