Friday, May 09, 2008

Knittin' with your noodle...

As you can probably guess, I finally figured out how to post YouTube videos to my blog. Yeah!

Last night I was playing around and found out that there are videos for just about everything you are interested in (and quite a few videos that make you say "WHY?!!!"). Isn't technology a blast?!

I found some really cool instructional videos on pottery and throwing. I am really going to use what I've learned -there were some really neat tips, plus the knitting videos are pretty darn good.


For those of you knitters that don't believe in playing with your food, check out the Ramen noodle knitting clip I found! Can you believe someone actually thought up this, and actually did it. Just think, if you are going into the desert, you can knit yourself a whole wardrobe that will also double as food if you get lost!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love this! Makes me want to make noodles for lunch and give it a try!