Friday, May 09, 2008

Post Two for the day

Since I had posted a YouTube video, I decided to just add separate post instead of adding to the other. It just seemed easier....

I am going to go to Newton in the morning to take a sock class at The Beadery. The second Saturday of each month they have a different technique. We are cabling on socks this month. It should be quite fun.

Eventually Julie (The Beadery) is going to be selling spinning wheels. I am TOTALLY stoked about that. She will carry the Majacraft and Schracht line--which includes (drum roll please....)THE LADYBUG! Oh yes!!!! I am sooooooo looking forward to that! I am already contemplating where my Ladybug wheel is going to go. You bet I am!!

Note to Hubby who might happen to be reading this post: I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH....

No comments: